Air Conditioning Service You Can Trust
Heat Pump air conditioning is perfect for winter warmth & summer cooling – all at the touch of a button. Heat pumps are highly regarded as the most energy-efficient form of electric heating for NZ homes and can provide summer air conditioning. We have a range of NZ’s best air conditioning brands: Mitsubishi, and Daikin We can review your needs, compare brands, discuss where your heat pump is best located and provide an obligation free quote.
We Can Help You With
New Building Aircon System Design And Installation
Service And Maintenance
Stay Cool with Mitsubishi Heat Pump Units and Installation
2.5KW Unit + Installation
- Mitsubishi Electric EcoCore AP MSZ-AP25VGKD High Wall Heat Pump with Installation
- 2.5kW Cooling and 3.1kW Heating for a Small Room
3.5KW Unit + Installation
- Mitsubishi Electric EcoCore AP MSZ-AP35VGKD High Wall Heat Pump with Installation
- 3.5kW Cooling and 3.7kW Heating for a Small Room
4.2KW Unit + Installation
- Mitsubishi Electric EcoCore AP MSZ-AP42VGKD High Wall Heat Pump with Installation
- 4.2kW Cooling and 5.4kW Heating for a Medium Room
5KW Unit + Installation
- Mitsubishi Electric EcoCore AP MSZ-AP50VGKD High Wall Heat Pump with Installation
- 5kW Cooling and 6kW Heating for a Medium Room
- Basic back-to-back install:
- Outdoor compressor must be within 3 meters of the indoor unit.
- Outdoor compressor must be installed on the ground level.
- An adequate electrical supply must be locally available.
- Install location must be within the Auckland region from Pukekohe to Albany
- Any additional costs to the basic back-to-back install will be at the customer’s expenses which have not been quoted.
- Additional copper pipe at $60.00per meter*
- Indoor heat pump unit installed on an internal wait requiring a side entry from $120.00 depending on the level of difficulty.*
- Upgrade / dedicated power circuit from $175.00*
- Poly-slab for outdoor unit $50.00*
- Wall brackets required if the outdoor unit is to sit of the ground from $ 160.00*
- Roof mounting brackets from $190.00*
- Materials used for roof mounts from $80.00*
- Travels costs if out of region from $95*
- Uninstall of any existing/old heat pumps from $150 per unit*
- Condensate pump from$350.00*
* All prices are excluding GST